Duram Multithane HV is a tough, durable, elastomeric, single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, cross-linking, polyurethane waterproofing membrane – usually grey in colour. Duram Multithane HV forms a tough, flexible, seamless waterproofing membrane designed for both vertical and horizontal surfaces that bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates. Duram Multithane HV is formulated as an anti-sag membrane, that although easy to apply by roller or brush, it can be applied on to vertical surfaces without slumping to achieve the require film thicknesses.
Multithane HV is designed to waterproof most applications within the building and construction industry including:
– Tiled or covered areas
– Shower recess & wet areas (floors and upturns)
– Decks, balconies, terraces & podiums
– Retaining walls
– Planters and landscaped areas
– Structural slabs
– Tanks, pits and water retaining structures.
– Roofs (covered by pebbles or top coated with Duram Multithane ATC).
Multithane HV is suitable for most building substrates including:
– Concrete, Cement and cement block work,
– FC Sheeting
– Plaster Board
– Bitumen (if primed with Duram Primeseal)