Duram ROCKTUFF is a tough, durable, single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, aromatic polyurethane anti-slip and protective coating. It cures to form a tough, abrasive resistant, semi-flexible coating in an attractive textured finish. Rocktuff has excellent durability as it is heat, water, salt water, impact and chemical resistant (dilute acids and alkalies). Rocktuff has been designed to provide a slip resistant floor and protective coating for foot and vehicular traffic. Rocktuff (used in conjunction with Rocktuff Smooth Coating) has been tested to AS/NZS 4586:2004.
Rocktuff is suitable as an anti-slip protective coating for:
• Domestic & Recreational: Decks, balconies, patios. garages. steps. entertaining areas. pool surrounds.
• Schools, Parks & Public Areas: Playgrounds. demountable classrooms. walkways. toilets and change rooms.
• Hospitality: Kitchen areas. bar areas.
• Building & Construction: Anti-slip flooring. trafficable protective coating. steps, stairs and walkways. decks, balconies, patios.
equipment platforms. scaffolding planks.
metal corrosion protection. driveways and bridges.Pool surrounds.
• Industrial Areas: Safety work areas. factory & warehouse floors. work platforms & scaffolding planks.
• Marine: Boat decks & trailers. general protective coating, steps & ramps. marinas. pontoons.
• Agriculture & Farming: Agricultural equipment. cherry picker platforms. animal races & pens.
• Automotive & Rail. Load areas of utes, trucks, vans, trailers, caravans & buses. stone damage protection to cars and caravans.
pedestrian crossing, bridges & platforms.
Rocktuff is suitable for most primed building substrates including:
Porous concrete. cement. cement render. brick, block work, plaster board, masonry, timber, FC sheeting. porous tiles (excluding fully virtified and glazed tiles). fibreglass. metal. (must be etch primed) and soundly painted surfaces. Apply test areas to doubtful surfaces.